His son's name was Alan. He continued his father's work for decades.

Stephen

 "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold, is for people of good conscience to
remain silent."
  --Thomas Jefferson (1821)

You don't have the Andina and Rich CD yet? Now is the perfect time to get
one! http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/andinaandrich

http://www.stephenleerich.com

On Wed, March 28, 2012 2:17 pm, Michael & Linda Marmer wrote:
> The Carolina Chocolate Drops in a interview that they did at the concert I
> went to at the Library of Congress in Washington was talking about how
> Alan would go out into very rural areas and record a lot of unknown
> people.
>
> Tom, thanks for the link, as I do not know much about Mr. Lomax, as I
> think he has a son too?
>
> Mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional