My wife listens to the CBC in Canada on line Radio 2 which has a lot of folk
music, as we listen at home too.

Mike

From: Marmer, Linda
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 9:53 AM
To: mailto:mlmar...@verizon.net
Subject: Juno Nominees for Folk/Roots

Tom Power is still hard at work promoting folk music, links to performances by
people nominated for Juno awards (this Sunday).  I’ve heard many of them on
CBC2.

http://music.cbc.ca/#/blogs/2012/3/2012-Juno-Awards-Roots-and-traditional-albums-of-the-year

Linda Marmer, MS, RD, LDN

Senior Culinary Systems Analyst

Health Care Brand Management

T: 301 987 4000 x 44654

F: 301 987 4951

Sodexo

A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Services www.sodexoUSA.com

Join in the fight against hunger: www.helpSTOPhunger.org

This e-mail, attachments included, is confidential. It is intended solely for
the addressees. If you are not an intended recipient, any use, copy or
diffusion, even partial of this message is prohibited. Please delete it and
notify the sender immediately. Since the integrity of this message cannot be
guaranteed on the Internet, SODEXO cannot therefore be considered liable for
its content.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: