Hi Michael,

Check out Rats source distribution (
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/rgrimm/xtc/xtc-core.zip )
in xtc/src/xtc/lang/C.rats which is a complete C grammar. It might use
Rats-specific constructs and the license is GPL2 so maybe not liberal
enough.

Regards,

Robert Feldt

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:54 AM, Michael FIG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if any of you out there have a freely licensed PEG for
> C?  I'm interested in combining it with a C preprocessor grammar to
> start interpreting (or compiling via Slink) some C code.  With a
> little work, this would be extensible to handle Id code, and then we'd
> be one step closer to bootstrap.
>
> If not, I have at least a decent BNF reference at
> http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~puma/UsersManual/HTML/node12.html<http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/%7Epuma/UsersManual/HTML/node12.html>
> though I would rather start from something that has all the operator
> precedences completed in PEG format.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Michael FIG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> //\
>   http://michael.fig.org/    \//

Best regards,

/Robert Feldt
--
PhD, Assistant Professor in Software Engineering
Blekinge Inst. of Technology, School of Engineering (APS), SE-372 25