Hi,

"Krzysztof Kowalczyk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Don't you have this problem in both cases? If the changes are
> independent, it shouldn't matter whether they are in the form of a
> patch file or in git (in which case they can be extracted as
> patches).

The problem that I have is of interleaved changes.  I work for a
little on patch A, then patch B, then patch A again, but A and B
should be kept separate so that they can be easily reviewed.  A and B
may or may have dependencies on one another.

> Of course it all depends on what form Ian would find convenient -

Yes, that's ultimately the deciding factor.  I think it's up to me or
somebody else to find out what that workflow really is/should be.

--
Michael FIG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> //\
   http://michael.fig.org/    \//