So can I correctly infer from your comment that they haven't been
published externally yet?  I see numerous mentions to specific source
code files, images, projects, etc. that I can find nowhere in any of
the mentioned publicly visible source code repositories.  Ian's idst
project hasn't been modified in more than a year, aside from one
trivial change a month ago.

I have been very excited about this project since I discovered it a
couple of years ago, and have been really looking forward to your
progress and results as you move into the application framework
aspects.  As one of the original developers on Microsoft Access, I
have a very strong personal interest in this area.  Even if it is
temporary exploratory work in progress, seeing how it is developing on
a more current basis would be of great interest to me and I believe
others.  If any external assistance could be rendered to help
accomplish keeping current work visible on github or something
equivalent, I would be happy to volunteer.  My personal hope was to
use some of the more recent progress in informing some exploratory
projects of my own.  Thanks,

Kevin.