ROFL! Most of the time, for most people, organizations, and businesses,
roll-your-own crypto is totally stupid! But a language for metadescription
of cryptographic algorithms totally makes sense, both as a way of generating
standards compliant implementations, and to address the problem of "my
platform doesn't speak C and I need a secure/reliable crypto
implementation."

Cool! Now if we only had the metadescriptions:)

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Monty Zukowski <mo...@codetransform.com>wrote:

> I wanted to bring to your attention Ben Laurie's "Stupid: A
> Metalanguage For Cryptography".  Despite the name it actually is
> helpful for abstracting the design of cryptographic algorithms.
>
> http://www.links.org/?p=864
>
> Monty

Casey Ransberger