On 8/23/2011 9:54 PM, Julian Leviston wrote:
I usually just leave off commenting, but I personally don't think this is
appropriate for this list.

fair enough, mostly just trying to find where the lines of appropriateness are...
sorry for any inconvenience.

so, I guess what I have determined so far:
programming languages are ok;
hardware is sometimes ok (provided it does not run x86 or ARM, like alternative HW only);
physics and biology are ok;
FOSS game engines are not ok (unless the topic is voxels or metaverse or similar? like a few weeks ago);
internet is maybe ok (browsers/... seem ok);

hmm...

well, maybe the pattern will be understood eventually?...

maybe some sort of description of what is and is not ok would make sense, like a description of the bounds of appropriateness or what constitutes a valid topic or similar?...

Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/random8r
Learn: http://sensei.zenunit.com/
New video up now at http://sensei.zenunit.com/
real fastcgi rails deploy process! Check it out now!

links: errm... these don't make sense, I am not sure I get the intention here.

the first 2 links seem to just contain assorted comments with little apparent relation between them.