On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 06:42:53AM -0700, Kirk Fraser wrote:
> […] Truly worthwhile inventions judging by percent of Nobel Prize
> awards are by Jews, hence in Hebrew. […]

Are your saying that most Nobel prize winning Jews were using Hebrew
to think the thoughts that lead them to the Nobel prize?  That looks
really improbable.  More so than a higher average IQ, for instance.
Unless, maybe Hewbrew happens to be more amenable to efficient
thinking?

For the superior Jewish culture, I'd rather ask Eliezer Yudkowsky. ;-)

Loup.