From:Dr.Dan Dakova
Tel:44-799-074-7458(satellite phone).
FAX:44-845-280-2320
Lagos-Nigeria.
Attn:President/Ceo.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL RE: TRANSFER OF US$21.5 MILLION (TWENTY ONE
MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY).
I know this email will reach you as a surprise, but need not to worry as we are using
the only secured and
confidential medium available to seek for foreign assistance/partnership in a business
transaction which is of
mutual benefit. I am a member of the Federal Government of Nigeria Contract Award and
Monitoring Committee in the
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC). Sometime ago, a contract was awarded to
a foreign firm in NNPC by
my Committee. This contract was over invoiced to the tune of US$21.5M. U.S. Dollars.
This was done deliberately.
The over-invoicing was a deal by my committee to benefit from the project. We now want
to transfer this money
which is in a suspense Account with NNPC into any Overseas Account which we expect you
to provide for us. SHARE:
- For assisting us in this deal, you will be entitled to 30% of the money,60% will be
for me and my partners
while 10% has been mapped out from the total sum to cover any expenses that maybe
incurred by us during the
course of this transfer, both locally and international expenses. It may interest you
to know that a similar
transaction was carried out with one MR. PATRICE MILLER, President of Crane
International Trading Corp. of 153
East 57th St., 28th floor, NY10022, TEL:(212)-308-7788 AND TELEX: 6731689. The deal
was concluded and all
covering documents were forwarded to MR. MILLER to authenticate the claim. Once the
funds were transferred, MR.
MILLER presented his Bank with all the legal documents and remitted the whole funds to
another Bank Account and
disappeared completely. My colleagues were shattered, as such opportunities do not
come all the time. I would
require your company's name,address,telephone cell phone and fax numbers and also,
your banking details where the
funds will be remitted to. The above information would be used to make formal
applications as a matter of
procedure for the release of the money. It does not matter whether or not your company
does contract projects of
this nature described here. The assumption is that your company won the major contract
and sub-contracted it out
to other companies. More often than not, big trading companies or firms of unrelated
fields win major contracts
and sub-contracts to more specialized firms for execution of such contracts. We have
strong reliable connections
and contacts at the Central Bank of Nigeria, as well as the Federal Ministry of
Finance and we have no doubt that
all the money will be released and transferred if we get the necessary foreign partner
to assist us in this deal.
Therefore,when the business is successfully concluded we shall through our same
connections withdraw all
documents used from all the concerned Government Ministries for 100% security. We are
ordinary civil servants and
we will not want to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to get rich. We want this
money to be transferred to
your nominated bank for us, before the present Democratic Government start Auditing
all Federal Government owned
Parastatals. Please contact me immediately through my fax number whether or not you
are interested in this
deal.If you are not,it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out
this deal. But where you are
interested, send the required documents aforementioned herein through my above fax
number, as time is of the
essence in this business. I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. Yours
faithfully,
Dr.Dan Dakova

NB:Please send all correspondence to my private E-MAIL address [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and when calling dial your
country access code then 44-799-074-7458