SCAM?  Fonts digest, Vol 1 #327 - 1 msg

Did you see the email this abuser sent? On my kmail it spread HTML al over
the place!

Is any of the java script harmful in his HTML harmful?

Below are a few samples:

sent by:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<META  NAME="Copyright" CONTENT="Copyright © 1998-2001 byRaven Of Angel
 Films">

<input type="hidden" name="image_url" value="
http://www.geocities.com/angel69eatme/rich/x-click-but6.gif";>

<input type="hidden" name="return"
value="http://www.geocities.com/angel69eatme/rich/paypal2.htmll";>

<input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="http://www.disney.com";>

 send blank emai with the words remove in the subject line<br> <center>

<script
language="JavaScript">yvSM=1;yvSMU='http://edit.my.yahoo.com/config/send_we
bmesg?.target=angel69eatme';yvVP=1;yvVPU='http://profiles.yahoo.com/angel69e
atme';var
yviContents='http://us.toto.geo.yahoo.com/toto?s=76001079&l=NE&b=1&t=101168
8750';yviR='us';yfiEA(0);</script>

How did he get here?

I don't know how to tell what he's up to. There's a lot more JAVA script. Is
it dangerous?

I just joined and shall assume that this is not regular....

I actually have some font issues to work thru...

Does this happen often, here?