Juliusz Chroboczek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> MH> There has been much discussion in the past of getting rid of the
> MH> ISO8859-* bitmap fonts generated by ucs2any et al.  The last
> MH> discussion I recall on this was that ttf font file format would
> MH> be used with embedded bitmaps.  Is this still planned for 4.3.0?
>
> I'm far from ready.  Here's the things that remain to be done, in no
> particular order:
>
>   1. find somebody who can debug Windows to find out why the fonts
>      generated by fonttootf don't work on that platform;

I should note that pfaedit saves differently depending on Mac or
Windows formats.  The answer may be that the output of fonttootf may
be Mac-style and not Windows style.  Ask George Williams (pfaedit
developer) for details.

I'm just guessing tho.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ,-./-.  61.2204N, -149.8964W
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | Anchorage, Alaska, USA,