frankie wrote:

I have a set of BDF font without outline, i need to convert it into TTF to use on X-Windows, can anyone help?

OK, I'll paraphrase. If you need a TrueType font, why do you want to make it from a bitmap font? Can't you find an existing TrueType font that meets your needs? If not, I might help.

There are some people who have successfully wasted everyone's time on converting bitmaps to outlines, so it's very possible to do, but I'd rather help you make good outlines from the ground up or from public domain outlines.