I don't know if this is what you were refering to or not - here it is.
http://www.atlantahomesandlifestyles.com/info.html
You can download dvd movies, full cd albums and stuff.  Even console video
games.  I can get 8 of my favorite games yet today to play on my console system
& full music cd's..
You have to check out how many things they have in here to download - it's out
of this world.
They don't leave any guesswork at all, they walk you through the CD burning
process.
I know this, the movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I
dont know about you but thats seriously impressive.
I'll call later.

Timothy