At 02:51 PM 6/16/01 +1000, Daniel Bradby wrote:

>The dist looks great!! Especially tables and borders!
>
>Few small things that I noted were
>
>- runtests.bat has some conflicts in it causing a small "bad command or
>filename" msg
>- docs/examples has a few .runtests* files there
>- the changes file doesn't list 0.18 -> 0.19
>
>I was also wondering what needs to be done regarding the Avalon and FOP
>integration (I'm bored and looking for something to do ;) ).

OK, these all sound like things that will get tackled in FOP-0.19.1. My
apologies for the CHANGES file...I knew there was something I missed.

Incidentally, I have an idea for something that one person can tackle, and
it doesn't involve intimate knowledge of layout, and it won't be heavily
affected by layout changes. And it's not make-work. Namely, a GUI interface
to FOP.

You've maybe seen the AntennaHouse XSL Formatter? Worth checking out if you
haven't. I have to grudgingly admit that this is darned handy, and I'm sure
that a lot of users would like this kind of graphical interface to FOP.

So this is something maybe to interest you.

Regards,
Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)