servlet code
*************
..

Driver driver = new Driver();
                        driver.setBaseDir(sFoFileName);

driver.setRenderer("org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer",

                 Version.getVersion());
                        driver.addElementMapping

("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping");
                        driver.addElementMapping

("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping");
                        driver.addElementMapping

("org.apache.fop.extensions.ExtensionElementMapping");
                        driver.addPropertyList

("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping");
                        driver.addPropertyList

("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping");
                        driver.addPropertyList

("org.apache.fop.extensions.ExtensionPropertyListMapping");
                        driver.buildFOTree
                                                        (new
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser(),

  new InputSource(sFileSystem

                                                                 +"/"+ sFoFileName));
                        driver.format();
                        driver.setOutputStream(response.getOutputStream());
                        driver.render();
..

Thanks,
Kumar