I implore any member of this list to give me an answer to my question. Does
keep-with-next, keep-with-previous, keep-together or keep-together.within-page
work with blocks or list-blocks? If so, how should it be implemented? I have a
series of 4 list blocks, like the one below, inside a parent block. I would like
all four list blocks within the block to be on the same page; if they cannot
fit, I want the entire block to move to the next page. Is this possible? Would
someone, please, tell me how I can do this. (I hope you sense the desperation in
my email, because I am truly losing my mind over this one.)

<fo:block font-size="10pt" font-weight="normal"
keep-together.within-page="always">
  <fo:list-block space-before.optimum="4pt"
provisional-distance-between-starts="80pt" provisional-label-separation="0pt"
keep-together.within-page="always">
      <fo:list-item vertical-align="middle">
          <fo:list-item-label keep-with-next="always">
          <fo:block line-height="12pt"
keep-with-next="always">Abstract:</fo:block>
          </fo:list-item-label>

          <fo:list-item-body keep-with-previous="always">
          <fo:block font-size="10pt" line-height="12pt"
keep-with-previous="always">
              <xsl:apply-templates select="Abstract"/>
          </fo:block>
      </fo:list-item>
  </fo:list-block>
        .