Hi Qi,

Please attach your fo file (or at least part of it showing the problem
if it's big) to your mail so that one of us can test it. Also, when you
say it was OK with the CVS on 6/5, do you mean June 5 or May 6 (US or
European date conventions? :-). That might help us figure out what
changed in the 0.19.0 jar.

Bye for now,
Karen Lease