At 08:19 AM 7/6/01 -0600, Robyn MacDuff wrote:
>I am looking for help with overflow-paginate function of XSL. I have data
>elements that overflow the block sizes and overflow-paginate="8.00in"
>doesn't seem to be workning for me.

Without getting into a discussion of what FOP supports in this regard, can I
clarify that you are trying to use the "overflow" property on one region or
other (possibly fo:region-body?), and you also want to set the "media-usage"
property on fo:root to "paginate"?

Neither one of these properties supports a length specification in any case.

Elucidation welcome. :-)

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type