Hello FOP developers!

May be this is known issue, however I didn't find any comments. There is
some problems on i18n support in AWT preview. You are using your own
SecureResourceBundle with LoadableProperties instead of standart
ResourceBundle for loading the text labels. May be there is good reason for
doing that, but this is lead to problems for languages with non-8859_1
characters. For instance, russian language does not fit there. In standart
PropertyResourceBundle there is support for unicode escape (\uXXXX), but in
LoadableProperties such thing does not exists.

Of course I can write my own dialog, but for begginers it would be better to
fix such issue.

Regards,
Sergey Astakhov ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
COMITA Ltd.