I'm using FOP 0.19 with JDK 1.1.8 on Windows NT/2000 and Sun Solaris with no
problems. But batik does not work with JDK 1.1. That means no SVG :-(

Heiko

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Heiko Barthel

http://www.wilschdorf.de/heiko
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

... und da waren ja noch die 3 großen Tragödien dieses Jahrhunderts:
Hiroshima 45 - Tschernobyl 86 - Windows 95

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a
Title: FOP 0.19 with JDK1.1

Is it still possible to run the latest version of FOP with JDK1.1. Currently I am using 0.15 and I need to assess the risks in moving to a newer version. We have done a quick test and it seems that it now has a dependency on batik which requires JDK 1.2 onwards.

Can someone clarify the position please.

Thanks

Stephen Fry