On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Rainer Garus wrote:

> Is it possible to insert and commit the patch sended on 2001-06-28 to CVS?

Had completely forgooten about your patch! Your reminder came just in time
- I'm working on the LineArea class right now. I'm trying to add better
support for spaces (there's about a dozen of different unicode spaces) and
have problems with my non-breaking spaces causing an extra space at
beginning of next line.

I'll take a look at it.

Tore