--- Sacha Labourey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hello,

> We have a set of documentations for the JBoss J2EE application server
> Project (http://www.jboss.org/) that is written in XML DocBook and than
> transformed in FO through well known XSL scripts.

Sascha,

I am contracted to a company in London which is using FOP and JBoss in the same
department
(but on different projects)

I can possibly arrange to spend some time helping out with JBoss Docs -> XSL:FO -> PDF
or preferably arrange to have an intern work on it.

Are you part of the JBoss development team - or merely a user?

Are your documents describing JBoss - or your own EJBs?

I am also wondering if there is a simple DocBook->XSL:FO conversion process.
It is something which I have been asked before.

Alex McLintock
online FOP FAQ Maintainer - so email me your hints and tips.

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION:
http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/