From: Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 5:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New patch for FOP

Hi foptometrists,

I have put a new batch of files onto my fop site at http://www.inomial.com/fop.

The new patch (fop-010722.patch) includes a couple of fixes to the PDF output - namely, external images and internal links should now both work in PDF. (Thanks to Darren Munt for giving me some examples of the problem here).

This leaves only the force-page-count as a "known issue" (ie something I haven't looked at yet) I have also added code to deal with root extensions but I don't have any examples to test with; if someone could tell me what I should use, that would help (because root extensions are *completely* untested).

Feedback/bug reports welcome!

Cheers
Mark