Hi,

I have a cell in a table-header that is quite high (because of an image in
the previous cell) and I want the text to be centered vertically. I used
display-align="center" to center it. OK, It works fine, but if the table is
longer than a page, therefore the table continues on the next page with the
header, but it is not vertically centered anymore... Something like this

<fo:table-header>
<fo:table-cell padding-top="1mm" number-columns-spanned="2" display-align
="center">
</fo:table-header>

What can I do?

By the way, do I have to report it as a bug?

Emmanuel Ponette
Euro DB
Place de l'Université, 16
B-1348 Louvain-La-Neuve