From: Charlie Wu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 2:52 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: FW: FOP help please...

 <<Charlie Wu.vcf>>  <<ATT02740.txt>>

Hi there:

I downloaded the latest FOP from xml.apache.org and was trying to run
some simple tests from the commandline.. The documentation says you
should just run:

FOP fo_inputfile pdf_outputfile (see
http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html
<http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html> )

but I can't find a FOP.exe or FOP unix binary anywhere.. and since this
is java I suspect there isn't any FOP anywhere anyway.. so I searched
google.com and looked for commandline examples and found many references
to calling org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLine - but then when I checked
this against the fop.jar there's NO CLASS with that name!! I couuld only
find Command, CommandLineStarter, and CommandLineOptions..

So what gives????

Can someone please help me out???

Thanks

Charlie