On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, [gb2312] xi chen wrote:

> hi,dear Mr/Mrs,
>    I met a question about registering fonts in FOP
> 0.17.0 DEV. in the
> apache website about Fop,it said i can register the
> fonts wiht FOP
> like this:

Hi xi,

I recommend that you use fop 0.20.1 instead of 0.17.
The procedure for adding fonts changed significantly between version 0.17
and version 0.18. Adding fonts in version 0.17 is not straightforward,
it's a lot easier from version 0.18. There has also been a lot of bugfixes
for fonts after version 0.17, so I would really recommend to use the
latest version.

Tore