Since this seems to be a pretty common question, could we add this to the
FAQ or somewhere in the distro?
-Lou

"Giannetti, Fabio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/28/2001 08:54:45
AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  RE: horizontal alignment

Hi,
           I think that you have to specify the display-align property to
the
region body ...

<fo:simple-page-master page-width="210mm" master-name="myPage"
page-height="297mm">
<fo:region-body display-align="center"/>
</fo:simple-page-master>

So everything inside that page (or sequence of the same page) will be
rendered in the middle.

Fabio