Hi all,
Is it possible to make pdf from different xml data
files using fop.
my real need is to make a book on pdf format.I made
different xml file for different chapters and an xsl
file for styling.If it possible to use  dtd entity to
combine all xml files and make pdf by that final xml
file.Since fop needs an xml and xsl file it is
necessary for me to make a xsl for the final xml
file(combination of individual chapter XMLs) to make
the final book.What xsl I use for component(chapter)
xml files.if i use href=".." in chapter xml files will
the convertion take place correctly.I tried many ways.
but was invain.Is FOP supportDTD and entity