Hello Huaxin,

I've developed html2fo to convert from html to xsl:fo. Using FOP you will get
a mostly well formated output. It is available from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/html2fo

it is not possible to create forms in pdf because there is no extention to
fop which generate this.

if your html code is not well formed you will get a better output if you use
HTML Tidy before html2fo.

Acrobat offers a free "printing to pdf" driver for windows. It is installed
on my pc at work so I don't know where to get it.

regards

Enrico

Am Montag, 12. November 2001 18:56 schrieben Sie: