From: Matt Savino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/13/2001 06:14 PM PST

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:  horizontal line won't print?

I've been using this constriction for the occasional horizontal line in
my reports:

    <fo:block text-align="center" background-color="green"
space-before.optimum="4pt" space-after.optimum="4pt"
line-height="1pt"></fo:block>

I like it because it's independent of any table structures I insert it
into. Problem is, while it looks fine in the PDF viewer, the line
doesn't print. Also, no matter what I set the line-height to, it seems
to come out 1pt.

The only other way I know to get a horizontal line--that does print--is
a table (or table-cell) border. Has anyone else seen this phenomenon,
and does anyone know of an easy way to insert horizontal lines that show
up in print?

thanks a lot,
Matt

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or