Hello,

a page that includes a (certain) table cannon be printed.
This table includes only images.

I've create this document in DocBook XML 5.0 beta.
Xalan to translate it into FO (DocBook XSL Stylesheets
v. 1.44).
I have specified the column-with for each column.
I've also specified the amount of columns in
the attribute "cols" of "informaltable".

It just stops printing if this page would be on the turn.
I can watch it, but not print.

Is there a way arround this problem,
or does anybody know what causes it (to fix the bug).

best regards,

(-:hris

Christian Kaiser

SiemensVDO Automotive AG