From: Kunal Mittal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Preserving Line Breaks

Hello -

I am using FOP to generate PDF files. The FOP code is generated through a Java Servlet. When I get the data from the database, do linebreaks in the data get preserved?

Example -

User enters text into a text field on a HTML (JSP page). This data is stored with line break information in the dB. When I get this data and send it to FOP, the fo:block element doesn't preserve the line breaks.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Kunal Mittal
Senior Consultant, i R i s e