From: Maneshi Tuli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 6:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BUG? - use-attribute-sets

it works at block level
i am doing like this
<xsl:element name="fo:block" use-attribute-sets='supertotalslabel' >
           <xsl:apply-templates />
it works for me.

thanks
Maneshi

---------------------------------------- Message History

From: "Dunning, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/04/2002 06:01 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:  BUG? - use-attribute-sets

Has anyone else experienced 'use-attribute-sets' not working under FOP
0.20.2?  I have both 0.20.1 (in which it works) and 0.20.2 (in which it
doesn't).

Regards,
John

e-mail is strictly forbidden.