My problem is that I need to change the filepath between environments.
(NT and Unix). In all of my Java/JSP code I use an environment-level
(Weblogic domain-level) properties file for any values that must change
from across environments and which I haven't figured out a way to get by
with something relative (IE - absolute URL prefix for HTTPS redirects,
absolute filepath to the XSLT stylesheets, etc.).

The problem is I have no idea how to get Xalan to read properties from
this file, or in any way be aware of it's own context.  So I manually
change the image source path everytime I upload a build to the Unix box.
Not a big deal for me right now since I only have one image in all of my
reports. But I imagine it could be a pain if you had a lot more.

-Matt