I think it's actually OS dependent.  On NT lots of formats work.  However
on our AS/400's bitmaps seem to be the only thing that work.

JohnPT

                    fop-dev-return-12423-jthaemlitz=oreillyauto.com@XML.

                    APACHE.ORG                                                 To:
"Apache Mailinglist \(E-Mail\)"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    01/08/02 11:03 AM                                          cc:

                    Please respond to fop-dev
Subject:     which graphic formats are supported ?

hi !

in the  <fo:external-graphic>  tag:

which graphic formats are supported ? e.g.: jpg ? and ...

greetings

Nick Winger

(Software-Developer)