Hi,
I'been working on a RDMS->xml->fo->pdf solution for a katalog. The pdf look
good ( Thanks Karen for the improved tables!! ). Our customer want to send
it to a print-shop( offset ), but the pdf is in RGB color space and the
print-shop need it in CMYK. From the archives I have the impresion that it's
not posible to
generate pdf with fop in CMYK color space. Has somebody some advice? It's
posible to "translate" the generated pdf color space to CMYK (whitout
quality loss ) with a third party tool? Or has someone a "patched" version
of FOP with a "CMYK" flag lying around? I aprettiate every input!

MVH
Ronald Jaramillo
Technical Lead

V I Z I O N   F A C T O R Y    N E W M E D I A
Vermundsgade 40C * 2100 København Ø * Danmark
Tel : +45 39 29 25 11 * Fax: +45 39 29 80 11
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.vizionfactory.dk