keep-togather="always"

-----Original Message-----
From: Phillips Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 3:01 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Table layout

Hello,

I have created an invoice utility based on FOP to produce PDF invoices.

I've used a multi column table for the 'body' of the invoice and it's
looking quite nice so far!  However, within the narrative column items
can
be grouped under headings, for example:

Heading 1
item
item

Heading 2
item
item

Total

This is working well however I need to do something to make sure that a
heading stays with it's entries when the item list is split over
multiple
pages - I guess it's like using "keep with next" when formatting
paragraphs
in Word!

Any guidance much appreciated!

thanks

Tony

> Tony Phillips
> Development Manager
>
> axxia Systems Limited
>
> TEL:  +44 (0)118 960 2649
> FAX:  +44 (0)118 960 2600
> E-MAIL:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> WEB:  http://www.axxia.com
> Axxia House, 4 The Pavilions, Ruscombe Business Park, Twyford,
Berkshire,

****
E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential.
It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not a
named recipient please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to another person or take copies. Although