Dariusz Grabowski wrote:

>Hi
>Is it possible to insert
>postscript commands to pdf created from Fop?
>
>I use Fop to create document which is printed from 2 trays.
>Each of page should contains information about tray from which will be printed.
>With Best Regards

This is also of interest to me, since I think it is a crucial point in
any sizeable business application. Does someone know if this is being
considered for a future version of XSL-FO?
How would this be handled in a generic fashion (since direct paper tray
number controls are printer-dependent)? Through MediaTypes and Policies
as in PostScript?

Patrick Andries

Tout sur Unicode 3.1 en français http://hapax.iquebec.com
Texte complet de la norme mise a` jour, annotations