Ok,

Here is a xml file.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 January 2002 14:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: dynamically changing templates

Hi,

> Is there any way to dynamically change template rules using
> variables or
> parameters ?

Sure, use xsl:param and xsl:with-param

> I have the following xsl code, which I want to repeat at
> specific times
> for different sections of my xml file.

Err... I don't get it--do you mean you want to re-use the templates?
Could you show some source data and explain exactly what you want to
achieve.

Cheers,

Santtu

<ROOT>
	<CPAGE>
		<CLIENT>
			<NAME>PAX COMPUTER SOLUTIONS CC</NAME>
			<ENAME>PAX COMPUTER SOLUTIONS CC..</ENAME>
			<DATE>10 January 2002</DATE>
		</CLIENT>
	</CPAGE>
<SEC1>