Excuse me...

    I'm using xsl with tables, stylesheet and an image. But what I can't see
is the data.

    The PDF I generate is correct, but is not a file, but a data-flow to the
browser. I can see it and print it correctly (even if I want to save it, I
can. But this isn't the idea).

    But if I change it for RENDER_PS and I make the file (or I send it to
the printer), I can't print it (the format is not correct), and if I
transform it in a PDF (with Acrobat Distiller), the image is correctly set
and some of the characters (lines, even an underline) are correct.

    Where can I found the files for past e-mails?

    And thank you very much!!

    Salve