From: Troy Bottger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:24 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Merge PDF Documents

Hi,

I'm hoping to get some help using XSL and FO converting to PDF.  I currently
have
the conversion happening correctly for a single XML to PDF, but what I have
the
need to do is take two XML's that have already been rendered into PDF and
put them
into one PDF document.  I don't have the luxury of being able to combine the
XML together
to allow me to just rendor it once.  Any ideas?

Troy W. Bottger
CommercialWare Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

sitewaerts GmbH