Someone else in Belgium working with FOP I see,

Jochen, I think your problem is very simple.  You have created the
userconfig.xml file (call it whatever you want) and now before instantiating
your driver you have to create a new Options object using this
userconfig.xml file.  Otherwise you will still be using the default
config.xml file.

Greetings Manuel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]