> To make sure there is no confusion about this, could someone clarify
> (once more I guess) what exactly the "main" and "maintenance" branches
> are, and how to get the source code for both of them?

You get the main branch by getting the sources from CVS without a tag.
The maintenance branch is extracted by using the tag
"fop-0_20_2-maintain". So the maintenance branch is where bugfixing is
done for versions 0.20.2 and later. The redesign is done on the main
branch.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 41 317 20 20 - Fax +41 41 317 20 29
Internet http://www.outline.ch