You have to specify your user-config file. Look at the javadocs of
org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer.

From the javadocs...
 * The use of a config file for FOP is enabled by adding a configuration
 * element to the serializer in the sitemap.
 * <user-config src="../webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/fop_config.xml"/>
 * note the path to the config file has to be relative to where the application
 * started the JVM, or absolute. If any one wants to fix this, go ahead!

On 15.02.2002 15:12:46 Satish_Gunda wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > After building metrics file and editing config file, I'm able to embed
> > OCR-B-1 font into a pdf file when I invoke FOP from command line. But when
> > I do this thru Cocoon, the font is being ignored and the default Times New
> > Roman font is being used instead.
> >
> > I have seen messages related to the same topic in the forum. A few people
> > seemed to get this work. I have read the instructions given in the
> > documentation. Tried giving absolute path and relative path to the metrics
> > file and font file in the config file.
> >
> > My environment is Windows NT/Tomcat 4.0.1/Cocoon 2.
> >
> > Can you provide pointers where I'm going wrong?

<snip/>

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - 6002 Luzern
Fon +41 (0)41 317 2020 - Fax +41 (0)41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch