Hello,

I'm currently facing a problem on how to include the css function to XSL
FO.

Actually, I convert my Html document to XML and from XML I convert to XSL
and FO and finally using FOP to convert to

PDF. Some of my html document include CSS function, so this function I
needed to include into my XSL FO so that when I

counvert the document to PDF, the style can display in pdf document.
Currently, I using FOP 20.2.

I'm hope that somebody can tell me the solution or reference web or page.

Thank you.

lpkhoo.