It's pretty easy to write your own in Java - took about a day for pie and
bar.  We use the JPEG encoder to create a physical image file.  The only
issue we are having is the quality of the JPEG images when rendered in
Adobe.

Let me know if you want some code snippets.

-Lou

Roland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/25/2002 11:02:51

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]