From: Keiron Liddle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 28, 2002 5:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [REDESIGN] TextLayoutManager whitespace handling

Hi Karen,

I seem to be having a bit of trouble getting that text parsing right. I
was mainly just trying to get something to work to see on the output.
It should be able to be simplified thanks to the earlöier whitespace
handling.
I still wonder what should be done in a situation like:
<block>some text <inline text-decoration="underline"> more
text<inline><block>
Is the space before "more" underlined or not?

Keiron.