Cyril Rognon has been tracking Keiron's notes on Understanding FOP, and
keeping me up to date with them.  I am about to send him some minor
corrections.  However, neither Cyril nor I have access to the CVS for
update.  Keiron is busy with other things, so I would to be able to
direct Cyril's work and any of my editing to someone who can update the
tree.  I am also building up a series of notes on various design issues
and design alternatives which should go into the CVS documentation.

Christian, would you be able to do this.  If not, are there any other
takers?