I'm sorry

        Do you want to use FOP in a servlet to produce a PDF from
dynamically created XML and return the PDF to the
browser to display?

     Yes

        I have this files (FOP).

        I have code this servlet with created XML and I desidere dynamically
return the PDF.

        Do you want send this servlet for look?

        browser to display?  Are you having problems writing the Java code
to do