If n persons are using FOP now and some of these can no longer
use FOP because a part of FOP they need has a license they can't use, then
I'd say this reduces FOPs usefulness for these "some" persons, despite being
more useful to others.

Arnd Beissner
--
Arnd Beißner IT-Engineering
Bahnhofstr. 3, 71063 Sindelfingen, Germany

My company, for instance, would have to stop using FOP; we would not even take the time to go into studying legal aspects, because, as a medium-sized company, we don't have the time and money and personnel to do this...

Matthias